Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MY Vampire Can Beat YOUR Werewolf

Any day of the week, just try him!  It's no secret that I'm Team Edward and that I usually side with whoever doesn't grow twice their size and become covered in fur whenever they're angry or there's a full moon.  This card perfectly evokes my supernatural preference. I used one of the newest digis from The Stamping Chef, cleverly named Fangtasia!


I'm entering in a few challenges/linky parties...


Thanks so much for looking.  Laters!

3 comments:

  1. She actually looks the picture of innocence . Love the frame for the image and the embossed layer behind .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and card. I would love to know who makes the embossing folder you used for your background, it is perfect for the card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I too am Team Edward ;0) Love your coloring and that embossing folder was perfect.

    Thanks for linking up in November's Just Because Linky Party.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete