Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree....

Every year, the conventions come around and by the time I get to this one booth, I'm out of money and my feet hurt but I always want this one stamp of theirs in particular.  It's a Christmas tree with the music to "O Christmas Tree" behind it.  Well this year I made a point to hit that booth before I was broke and I got it!  There's a super-fun cohesive challenge going on between Tis The Season Challenges and Jingle Belles and I got this card made with my new stamp just in the nick of time!


So I'm entering two challenges with this card:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

6 comments:

  1. I see why you've been wanting this stamp! It's great! I also like all the coloring you've done on this card from the tree to the sponging on the the embossing on the background. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Christmas tree! The ornaments really pop! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Tis the Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see why you wanted to get this stamp. It's great for Christmas cards! Love how you used jewels for your ornaments on it too. :) Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's a Lisa thing...I ADORE Christmas tree stamps! This one is fantastic, I love all the detail to it! Just beautiful Lisa....the pop of red glitter paper looks awesome also!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season and our friends at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you created.. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is indeed the holy grail of xmas stamps and not only was it worth the wait (& the clever prioritizing!) you have done it proud! not to mention a great take on both the sketch AND the bling requirement! AWESOME! so pleased you could join the holiday fun with us at JINGLE BELLES and Tis the Season! ♥

    ReplyDelete