Wednesday, August 6, 2014

**Flower Power** New Challenge with Crafty Creations!

Happy Hump Day!  It's time for another challenge at Crafty Creations and this fortnight our theme is FLOWER POWER!  So get those flower punches, dies and stamps out and let's see what you've got!  I loooove making my own flowers, so I pulled out some fabric scraps and my favorite flower die and got to work for this card.  Our lovely sponsor is Beccy's Place, and I picked a cutesy owl image to create with.


I don't know why but I love the eyebrows on these guys :)

I'm linking to a few challenges:
Be sure to visit the blog and see what the other DT have created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!


11 comments:

  1. Lisa this is an adorable card, what a sweet image, love the colours and detail here, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet! Love the colors and composition! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just love your owls! They are soooo sweet! Love all your flowers too, wonderful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Love all the blooms! Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    DT Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy’s “B” items Challenge! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layered flowers and the owls are so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu - Purple

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card love the cute owls. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi daisy this week and Good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great project. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very adorable project! I love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous. Love those little owls and your flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete