Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Last Minute Tag

I THREW my August tag together and missed the deadline for entering by like, a minute.  I'm really pissed at myself for it.  I'm still going to post it though, and explain its inspiration, and also enter it in some other challenges, 'cause I try my hardest not to let anything discourage me.  I was staring at a card the other day that I made that I hated, and I thought, well I won't blog this one.  But then I was thinking that Tim would probably show one of his tags even if he didn't like it, and that's going to be my go-to thought from now on.


I'm taking a risk entering a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking at my odd, hodpodge tag.  I've got a pile of skeletons on my desk to turn into Halloween cards/tags.  Laters!

5 comments:

  1. There is something very endearing about this tag, perhaps the hearts and the sentiment, the color contrast between reds and black. or your new "go to" thought. Praying you have a happy day filled with smiles and sunshine. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red/black combo! Thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag! I love bow! Thank for playing at Suzy Bee' Bloomin' and good luck.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the red and black, fabulous tag! So glad you risked entering! :)
    Thanks for sharing with Anything Goes for September at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete