Saturday, March 7, 2015

31 Days of Crafting - Day Seven - Birthday Wishes

I love a simple, straight-forward birthday card don't you?  I like to keep them on hand for whatever occasions may arise (or arise for my family members!) and I find a flatter, CAS card is better for random situations and definitely for mailing, even though I struggle with simple designs!


You can't really see it in the photo, but the turquoise present is glittery :D

I'm of course entering a few challenges:
And worry not for the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge, I did a LOT of coloring today, but didn't finish a card with it!

Thanks so much for looking--one week down yay!  Laters!

5 comments:

  1. Great birthday card. Great layout and I really like the background. The present die is also fun... that spray of ribbon on top is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous birthday card. Thank you so much or playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project, Lisa! Thanks for joining the “Anything Goes” challenge at Eclectic Ellapu.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete