Thursday, March 12, 2015

31 Days of Crafting - Day Twelve - Take Two - Kitty Cat

Hi again!!  This card is so fun for me, I got to play with  new toys (YAY!!!) and I got to step out of my box and make a cat card.  I don't spend much time around cats 'cause I'm allergic, but I just think this stamp is adorable.  It comes from The Stamps of Life and if you aren't familiar with their stamps, be sure to check out their website.  Stephanie's stuff is soooo cute!!!


I'm of course entering some challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable kitty and card! Love the paw prints! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is such a sweet kitty. Your card scene is adorable, and so well put together! Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “March Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete