Thursday, November 19, 2015

Inspired By The Weather?

Sort of.  I mean it's fall, the leaves are falling and you DO need a sweater, but it's really not....fall.  Not really.

It's Michigan, wait a day, blah blah blah I know but it's NOVEMBER and it's dare I say, WARM. It's throwing me off my game.  The Unity Be Inspired Challenge inspired this card, too, I fell in LOVE with the sketch and knew instantly that this leaf stamp was the right one for this card.


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Fall card...I love all the dimension and texture! Where I live Fall is long gone....we're getting ready for our third snow this month...lol Thank you for joining Scrapbook Blessings Club November challenge :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Fall card. Love the embossed texture and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    Kim - SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with great texture and a lovely design! Thank you so much for sharing this and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete