Trying out a new red background for my photos today. Currently undecided.
The flowers are my favorite part. I stamped on homemade shimmer paper (which of course doesn't show up in the photo), fussy cut them, and voila. I really love the way the centers look especially.
- Make Art Challenge - #1 Embossing Paste (I also used Wendy's inks, stencils and stamps!)
- Not Just Cards - #11 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Imagination Destination - #18 Anything Goes
- Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes
- DLArt Linky Party
- Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge - Anything Goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #90 Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks - #45 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #168 Anything Goes 1/5
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes 1/5
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Show Us Something NEW 1/3
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!!!